Ka'anapali & Whalers Village Parking Details
Complimentary Shuttle Service:
- Available for guests staying at The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas, The Westin Nanea Ocean Resort Villas and The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
- Please visit any concierge desk to obtain the shuttle services scheduled hours, pick-up and drop off locations.
- All guests will be dropped off and picked-up from The Whalers Village guest entrance.
- Check-in is located in front of the Ke Kai store in the Westin Maui. The Ke Kai store can be located through the main lobby and is close to the on property Starbucks. Seating does not begin at the Aloha Pavilion until after 5:30pm.
- Self-Parking (The Westin Maui Resort & Spa Parking Garage)
- The parking garage gate will be open for 1 hour once the show concludes.
- A parking fee of $40 (plus tax) will be charged to the guests if they miss to exit the parking garage after 1 hour.
- Valet Parking – $50 (valet tax)
- The Whalers Village (Located to the right of the resort)
- Tickets are validated if a purchase is made at the Whalers Village Shops, with a minimum spend of $15.
Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with notice of cancellation made by 5 p.m., 2 days prior to the date of the activity. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Show will still be held rain or shine and will only be cancelled with extreme weather circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
For more details, please visit our FAQ Page here.
Westin on Maui Lu`au Hours
Winter Hours (October 1st – March 31st)
- Doors open at 5 p.m.
Summer Hours (April 1st – September 30th)
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Check-in is located in front of the Ke Kai store in the Westin Maui. The Ke Kai store can be located through the main lobby and is close to the on property Starbucks. Seating does not begin at the Aloha Pavilion until after 5:30pm.